Attention: Servers with a ' in the name (ie Drak'Tharon)

Help on setting up and using WebDKP

Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:17 pm
We've recently become aware of issues within out database related to the ' in some server names. We're working on resolving them, but if you're seeing strange issues that you haven't really seen elsewhere on the boards and you are on one of these servers this is probably the cause.

As I have said, we're working on them however I don't have an estimate for when they will be fully resolved. If you are having problems related to this issue, please post here and let us know.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:02 pm
Hi Agard,

Modus Operandi is having this problem with the Drak'Tharon server. I see the server name is in the list now and that our guild is assigned to Drak'Tharon but we've seen some odd behavior in the web site.

When I click a raid member to drill into their history we get this message:

This player does not have any history in this table.

When I try to edit awards the button is non-responsive and doesn't bring the award up with all the check boxes.

When I edit the guild and try to move it back to Drak the server it was on before Drak'Tharon was in the list I get this error:

Error: Unable to perform query: UPDATE dkp_points SET user='1205514' WHERE user='1305812' AND guild='47892' :Duplicate entry '1-1205514-47892' for key 2

After moving the guild back to the fictional Drak server I can then click on users to see their history and edit awards as normal. Possibly that UPDATE statement failing is what is causing the table not to sync correctly. I do get a similar error message if I try to update the guild from Drak back to Drak'Tharon too.

Thanks!
Last edited by Nemunic on Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:04 pm
Also my sync last night when the server was set to Drak'Tharon did not function correctly either. I believe this was probably related to the same bug.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:39 am
You can fix this by manually adding the ' in the server name before the sync.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:52 am
I am beginning to look into this issue but will need help from everyone on a server with a ' in the name.
Please report any bugs you experience.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:10 am
Hi we have too problem with sync or even browse our DKP pages. Guild: Deep Thunder (Deep Thunder DT) on Drak'thul EU.

Please Help :(
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:36 am
Kageidt,

I believe you are experiencing the server problems everyone is experiencing. I'm working on moving things over to a dedicated server which I hope will fix most of the issues but I am waiting to get the domain transferred from the previous owners so I can adjust the nameserver info.
Try at different times of the day. Sometimes it seems to load quickly and other times it seems to be loading extremely slow.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:39 am
Kageidt,

I just looked at your awards. You have 52 pages of awards dating back to 2008. I think if you go through your table and clean up the data, it will load quicker. One option would be to wipe your main table then do a restore from lua file which will only load the total DKP for everyone. This would clean out your loot and award table and I imagine those tables will load much quicker.

Zevious

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:25 pm
Hi thx for response... I will try clean the tables...

Return to Help