Extra Loot Table Files

Announcemenets, suggestions, and general discussion of WebDKP
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:33 pm
Here are all text files with Sample DKP values.

Usage:
1: Rightclick and open in excel and you can amend the dkp values and then save as "txt tab delimited".
2: Go to the controlpanel -> loot table -> upload loot table (don't forget first to delete the old table if you have that one)
3: Browse the file and upload

Links > USE RIGHT-CLICK SAVE AS <:
- Magtheridon's Lair -> NEW March 10 2007
- Gruul's Lair -> NEW March 10 2007
- Kazarhan -> Updated March 05 2007
- Onyxia's Lair -> "NEW" ^_~ March 10 2007
- Molten Core
- Ahn'Qiraj (Ruins)
- Ahn'Qiraj (Temple) -> Thx Fyredrake & Liz!
- Naxxaramas -> Thx Fyredrake & Liz!
- Zul'Gurub
- Blackwing Lair

To do:
- Serpentshrine Lair
- Mount Hyjal
- Black Temple

(request and I will make ;-)
Last edited by stass on Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:39 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:24 pm
Awesome stass, thank you for sharing the files - made it a Sticky :)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:49 pm
I've also started to work on TBC raids as well. Here's the text file so far for Karazhan for those guilds that will do DKP for 10 man runs:

http://www.filehosting.cc/file/21160/Karazhan-rar.html

Stass and I will update the other raids as soon as we make them (yes, we're in the same guild).
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:26 pm
Zedd wrote:Awesome stass, thank you for sharing the files - made it a Sticky :)

Thx Zedd... Fyre and me are having a blast with your addon and website and I think our Guild will stick with you. I just hope I can find a way to customize my colors for the website so it doesnt seem so copy-paste.

It might be a good idea to host the txt files from your server later on when everything is finished so you don't need to rely on my server ;-)
lvl.60 NE Rogue / Malygos
www.orderexcal.com

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:57 am
any chance some1 has loot tables for Gruul's lair and Magtheridon ?

cheers

Kuazi
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:31 am
not yet but if Ill post em in my original topic... if someone has em plz let me know ;-)
www.orderexcal.com
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:40 pm
updated*
www.orderexcal.com
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:56 am
Thanks again for adding the new loot tables Stass :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:52 am
First of all, I would like to thank you for making this great system. I have been looking for an alternative to 'Please Hackme EQDKP' for a long time. This is the only thing I found anywhere that had the ability to be customized to fit our loot system.

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. I am a web designer =].

I would like to know how you make the loot tables for instances so that I could help do that. I would like one for UBRS/LBRS But I wouldn't want to bother anyone to make one.

Thank you again!

Sincerely
Xivory
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:14 am
Xivory the best thing to do is download one of my lootfiles, open it with Excel and change the values.

1: instance name
2: boss name
3: item name
4: value

save the thing like it is in tab delimited... u will get warnings about less accessability etc etc but thats normal :-)

Thats about it oh... and then give em to me so I can add em for u haha
www.orderexcal.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:43 am
How are you all going about finding values for the BC items. I have the tables loaded and they work great. But with zero point values associated with each, its either i guess and fill then in at my discression, or find someone who as already done the math.

Are there any tables that are populated similar to the pre-bc tables loaded to start (eg. the ones for MC, BWL, etc)?

Thank you

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:26 pm
Dernus wrote:How are you all going about finding values for the BC items. I have the tables loaded and they work great. But with zero point values associated with each, its either i guess and fill then in at my discression, or find someone who as already done the math.

Are there any tables that are populated similar to the pre-bc tables loaded to start (eg. the ones for MC, BWL, etc)?

Thank you

im wondering the same thing. im on the super low loot table value setting myself. i wouldn't mind if someone can provide me with a list of items with the values already put so i can modify em. anyone have what were looking for?

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:15 pm
I'd like some values too to use all this nice stuff. :)
Actually I have no idea how to rate all this different kind of equip in a consistent way so plz help. :oops:

PS: would be nice to add at least T4 to the Tier Progression pane, but I think this must be posted into Official Suggestions Thread maybe :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:53 am
Thank you very much for Gruul's Lair and MAgtheridon's Lair loot tables. My guild are going to Serpent Shrine Cavern next week, are you able to upload us an SSC Table? 8)

Thanks again!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:35 pm
I did the SSC loots txt file just now.

But I can't post it before my next post.
Next

Return to General