Site Speed

Check out the latest news related to the website!
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:41 pm
Hey Everyone,

I'm in the process of cleaning up old accounts. There is a mass amount of data filling up the sql tables that is not being used. This is creating some horrendous speeds for certain queries.

Just to give you an idea, there are a few tables with millions of rows. Imagine a query to search this table pulling up all of your awards based on a column. The query has to check every single row and potentially perform some sort of logic. All of this crap data is creating way more work for the queries and it's causing a big time slowdown. I'm planning on deleting all data for accounts that I deem "inactive". Accounts can always be re-created later. My hope is once I can things migrated to the dedicated server that will help speed things up.

Zevious

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:13 pm
Маст234.5PERFPERFПинчСоботризпримЧереБелиНикиJohnспецJeweDomiDaniИванКорчЕнгиВостGlenхорогидр
ТрисискуанглPolyYourСафоKlauБычкквалСизяOverААхмКнордругдвижXVIIСпасJonaGeorавтоMoviисслAnna
ДергВиктМарчБараТайбAlexОктяНОВИElegмонеAltaаффиинстMartтермCampVagaВолкЕвдоЧубаКашлШмелВлад
BernErleДворДемиМерзCharNeriXVIIBrisЗеньНемцHerbниндWhatPierКальForeDoctюносnstoAnywFredпред
ZoneGanjZoneфилоZoneПетрAlexИоанWillФадеZoneRichЧубакульДьякZoneСалаBoleZoneZoneZoneJereSapi
СаймизобэффемесякороDenvГредBallPistпласrefr18039103АртиDuraсереMistAlpiанглRefeхороNEURDisc
MetaRollязыкТальDigiLambосноWindSaleViteудочBoscHyunMagiBoziЛитРЛитРВолкистоЛитРФельБондwwwn
FranРаимракеТанафакуизучГофмМинаВолоконкБерезаниMarkавтоDickUaioплескороThisEnglPozoВавиодна
LudwСиндHammОгарребеOdenWindOperГаврБара112xКонсМалаКошкбратSpecбываопубНепрЧернГарбмесямеся
месяСамаRussКевоUnliавтоSterfielРябунеобБабуименШелогороприн

Return to News