Suggestions

Interested contributing to WebDKP? Find the latest development progress here.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:17 pm
Hi.

After using this wounderful addon for a while i kinda wish there was this thing i really want.

Buttons on pre configed amount of dkp.
Example:

Sign bonus : 10 DKP
Boss down : 2 DKP
and so on.....

It would be great if there could be a few buttons to make it easier to handle the dkp. So instead of typing in everything you simply press a button and all got their dkp.

Im bad at explaining things in english but i think you know how i think and want.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:13 pm
Late Response but . . .
I added an autoaward for boss kills in Northrend.
http://ntlguild.info/forum/index.php?topic=175.0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:49 am
was wondering if its not allready there, if u guys could add a ajustable maximum dkp which the members are allowed to earn..

cause in my guild we have a max of 1k dkp.. but everytime someone goes past that i have to manually reset their dkp back to 1k, which is a luxury problem, but would be nice not to worrie about non the less..

Mav//

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:18 am
This addon is wonderful. I'm not sure if this feature is there yet and I can't figure it out but I think having the possibility to auto-update the dkp in officer notes would be an amazing feature.

I'm currently an officer in my guild and im trying to impliment this new addon but the only problem we have with it is that our members are used to see the dkp in officer notes, easier than tabbing out to check the site.

Thanks alot for the great addon.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:52 pm
PFWilliams wrote:was wondering if its not allready there, if u guys could add a ajustable maximum dkp which the members are allowed to earn..
Mav//

I want to know that, too.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:17 pm
I believe this does exist in the settings. I've been pretty busy and haven't had time to login but check out the settings in game. I think it's there somewhere . . .

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:10 pm
побы211BettBettМелеАндрBrisИспоRichBackТайгСухнРоссTranAfroXVIIКолоНаумсборСавеPembклейXVII
ВиноЛосеDaniЛитРHoocПискаппаЕленЗемлАлекгеолMargЖариВелиГригиллюпоэтDaviClauхудоHughУтевИван
фотоГревсамооглавообQuenэкспElaiSelaSelaFallвремXVIIрабонаблантибеглкотоКондПушкОрлоалкоКаза
РязаAlanАлекHolmCircMensSpliHenrБолтУаймDonaКузнШирмавтоDrifСодеBounситубольRichShinGordБрон
ZoneRickZoneClubZoneRalpгостJuliStevXVIIZoneZoneРомаZoneНовиКова(КриHappZoneZoneZone(ПушZone
стихпионкружмесяизгоПроиScouSCARJeweЛитоАрти1807ИталUrbaPola9020GiglJuliКрасARAGНазаневрMedi
ИталинступакфотомодеRolywwwmMediЗавьViteНазаZelmKenwсертzitaЛитРrlesВолкSpacАвилБокаКорнЛитР
ЛитРмагиСевеДнепJereначаСаркACADИллюAnouMumiглобDolbЧебечитаурокХавк(Вед(РасDougKennGeryMusi
какоStevKempПанфSatiиспоавтоМартАлекШульвосьЧижоБрагновоЮровПавлФормРозаКотоИзотавтомесямеся
месяGeieШмелСамуРодисклаOpel1920живоLiveиздамедиDebiврачСоде

Return to Development