Empty Log File Reported - ERRONEOUSLY

A place to report bugs with the addon or site.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:33 pm
I'm running into a strange problem where when I attempt to upload the log file for this week it's reporting an empty log file, but I assure you it is not. The DKP totals for the addon and the server, for instance, are totally out of synch, mainly because we just ran HDS and got a pile of loot out of it.

The error message is:

Empty Log File

And just to get in front of it: I AM NOT using the wrong WebDKP.lua file. The one I am uploading, I assure you, is from:

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\USERNAME\SavedVariables\WebDKP.lua

Now, of course it doesn't say USERNAME there, it says my user name but I don't think anybody needs to know my username to debug this issue. I have attached two files.

[EDIT]
No, never mind. The extensions, .lua, .txt, .wtf, and no extension at all are apparently not alllowed. That is to say you can't actually upload attachments at all.
[/EDIT]

Please help!
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:01 am
Double check and make sure someone didn't already upload a partial file. If it finds even 1 award that's the same, it will tell you the log file is empty. This is a common problem where guilds have multiple users synching to the site.

Zevious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 pm
I doubt that's the case. About two weeks ago, in desperation, I blew away our entire DKP table. Fat lot of good that did, it's still saying empty log file.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:25 pm
Try sending me the file at zevious@webdkp.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:17 pm
This log was really totally empty but for the all reported of the logs we want it next time bigger reports. Never be use for the logs in the wrong decisions from the essaymama that will about the instant wrong account only.

Return to Bug Reports