ampeders have officially signed qua

Help on setting up and using WebDKP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:09 pm
CALGARY -- The Calgary Stampeders have officially signed quarterback Adrian McPherson. "Im very pleased to be able to add a quarterback with Adrians experience and skill set," Calgary head coach and general manager John Hufnagel said in a statement. "As we saw last season, depth at the quarterback position is vital and I believe Adrian provides excellent competition." McPherson, 30, spent five seasons with the Montreal Alouettes (2008-12), earning Grey Cup rings in 09 and 2010 with the club before being released to pursue other offers. Instead of landing another CFL job, the six-foot-three, 220-pound native of Bradenton, Fla., spent last season with the Tampa Bay Storm of the Arena Football League. McPherson appeared in 13 games, completing 238-of-385 passes (61.8 per cent) for 3,151 yards and 59 touchdowns with five interceptions. McPherson also added 415 yards rushing on 91 carries with 31 TDs, all team highs. In 2004, McPherson was the AFLs top rookie with the Indiana Firebirds. In Montreal, McPherson served mostly as the backup behind Anthony Calvillo, completing 145-of-247 passes for 1,505 yards with 10 TDs and six interceptions during his time with the Alouettes. He also rushed for 1,035 yards on 218 attempts, scoring 20 touchdowns. "The Stampeders have been one of the top teams since I first came to the CFL and Im excited to come to Calgary," McPherson said in a statement. "I look forward to meeting my new teammates and to working with coach Hufnagel and coach (Dave) Dickenson." Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap .ca! There is plenty of blame to be shared as a result of the most recent NHL player (Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik) to be evacuated from the ice on a stretcher following an ugly incident Saturday night in Boston. Athletics Jed Lowrie Jersey . Alexander was released last week by the Edmonton Eskimos, where he spent the past three seasons at safety. He had 121 defensive tackles, five special teams tackles and seven interceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games. http://www.cheapathleticsjerseysauthent ... n-jersey.Y. - Referee Ed Hochuli referred to replay official Tom Sifferman by his nickname Jungle Boy, which was heard on the in-stadium microphone during the Arizona Cardinals-Carolina Panthers NFC wild-card game Saturday. Athletics Glenn Hubbard Jersey . McCutchen was cut before the series opener against Seattle on Monday night, when Lewis was set for his first start for Texas since July 18, 2012. Texas selected Lewis contract from Triple-A Round Rock. Athletics Dave Henderson Jersey . The Canadian tennis players first full season on the WTA Tour was a strong one. She has risen to No. 32 in the world rankings and will likely be seeded at the first Grand Slam event of the 2014 season.ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Travis Morin made sure the Texas Stars Game 3 finish was just as good as their start. Morin scored in overtime as the Stars held off the St. Johns IceCaps 2-1 on Wednesday to take a 2-1 series lead in the American Hockey Leagues Calder Cup final. Morin tipped home a point shot from Brendan Ranford while stationed on the doorstep 7:20 into OT, but Stars coach Willie Desjardins credited his teams start in the win. "We had a really good first two periods, probably the best two weve played," he said. "The (IceCaps) showed they are resilient and came back, and overtime could have gone either way. Both teams are resilient." A low-scoring affair suits the IceCaps game plan perfectly, according to St. Johns coach Keith McCambridge, although he wasnt content with how his team started. "Thats our type of game, keeping it close like that and not giving up a lot of chances. It took us probably two periods to get our feet underneath us and to get our speed up and get our feet moving," said McCambridge. "(I thought) we did that in the third period, we were able to create some chances and get in the game. I liked our third, but was only OK with our first or second. As the game wore on, we realized we have to have our speed at a higher level." Brett Ritchie also scored for the Stars, while Kael Mouillierat had the lone goal for St. Johns. A scoreless first period extended into the second when IceCaps goaltender Michael Hutchinson made a spectacular save at 10:53. Hutcchinson sprawled out for a high-glove save on a one-timer by Morin, who wired a slapshot from the left face-off dot.dddddddddddd The Stars opened the scoring when Ritchie tapped in a rebound five-hole while stationed in front of the net 15:54 into the second period. Hutchinson made the first save, but the puck bounced right onto the stick of Ritchie. The IceCaps levelled the game with 8:16 left in the third. Mouillierat tipped home a Zach Redmond point shot into the high corner of the Stars net. Just 3:05 into overtime the IceCaps thought they had a goal after jarring the puck loose from Stars goalie Cristopher Nilstorp, but the referee had blown his whistle thinking the puck was covered. Nilstorp finished with 31 saves, while Hutchinson stopped 34 shots. Desjardins praised both goalies for their play. "I liked (Nilstorp) all night long, I thought he played pretty good," said Desjardins. "I think (Hutchinson) has been good all series. Hes a good goaltender. He (has saved) anything he can get a good look at." Game 4 is Monday in St. Johns. While not ideal, McCambridge said losing Game 3 isnt a "morale blow" for the IceCaps. "Its just one game, a lost game. You cant expect to win every single game. We have a really good character group. We realize we didnt play our best for two periods. Well get back to the rink tomorrow and get back to where we need to be for Game 4 ... We wouldnt expect anything but a long series here. Playoffs arent decided in one game." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Return to Help