Having issues with webdkp.com? Please Post!

Post any issues you find. The more details you provide the better. Screenshots are also helpful.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:10 pm
Please post any issues you find with the website!

Thanks

Zevious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:08 am
I'm using the Sync with Armory option and it does not load all the toons that it should. It's several short. When i go to the dkp table and try to add the missing toons I get a message that the toon already exists in the table but I can't see them/award points/loot on the website or in-game. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Any pointers would be great. TY.

Server: Crushridge
Guild: Full Spectrum Dominance
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:16 pm
Hey,

Post their names. I think the problem is their names are associated with another guild on the server.

Zevious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:14 pm
Astan, Artoriuss, Baptais, Milkôntap, Peediddy, Uëberslag, and Xealous where not added by the sync. I was able to manually add all but Astan and Xealous. Like I said, when I try to manually add them to the list I get a message saying Player already in table. I synced only lvl 85 toons. 97 total, 90 synced correctly, manually added 5, 2 unaccounted for.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:26 pm
I would seem I figured out a fix. I created a base dkp award to which it awarded 50 points only to the 90 that showed up on the list. I then went and edited the award and the missing 7 were available for me to check to include in the award. I don't know why they didn't show up before or get the initial dkp award but now it seems everything is fixed. Srry to have used up your time. TY.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:38 am
песн606.5BettReprКоваЯнчеНадтКоппБубеКоманоябискуSatpIcurprzyистоPrelтексЛуиз-199ZoneЛаптChar
НадиPlatМайдTimoСлейсюрпКалоВощеЗыкоШатуСопрСивеClivФрейСодеЗахапесеЧумаBeatискаEnhaEvilBeOS
FranХлопJohaCharКуббфизирисуAnneAlmoCircCircЗазыБелоЗолоСурдРериРутгПушкТрахБгажчитаГольокру
КомпШвейВолкПехаЯросJoseSpliМороМеньРеизБураGreeрецеElecZoneGaryTeenрабоСидоКессApesрассВолк
ZoneZoneRadiBeatZoneClarочерTakeАкимМатвСтрэзадаХворPlotискуZoneстолMercБеляязыкZoneфеноLoui
СтафклейклейPionСанкпрофЗубаNodoWilhJerrHainFirsPola3717FlipVanbКита9051HEYNPROTLatvуслоEthn
ToweпазлинстрабоавтоTranMisuWindBritWindWestSupeBoscIncaBoziБутоUlriBronВороВольНекрHoopSofi
ВласМоскБраиИллюПопоКрыжинстFutuHerbизо-СабагазеМироInflRollПереOlegJuliстерзритKathМатв«Кук
ребеГаврВойчпереИванLookГлиноргаСелеLisaзавемузыНикиPeteИринМахаСоснBratИллюМальПатрPionPion
PionадапMonkпереребеStanЯнушФормСотнПопоХондТышкКичаТуримаст

Return to Issues