The Titans have broken

Announcemenets, suggestions, and general discussion of WebDKP

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:18 pm
The Titans have broken the will of the last two opponents they have played. They have done than on the back of Derrick Henry. Now Steve McNair Jersey , it has been easier against the last 2 teams than the Redskins because they were both all but eliminated from playoff potential. That isn’t the case with the Redskins, but they have to know that they are a long-shot. A heavy dose of Henry should get them thinking about their vacation plans for early January.This is also a good match-up for Henry with the Redskins ranking 29th in DVOA against the run. In the last month they have given up 146, 130, 227 and 172 on the ground. Some of that is because they have been banged up quite a bit, and some of that is just because they are done. Sure, they are 7-7 but they have lost 4 out of their last 5 (with the one win coming last week against the Jaguars).The Titans will win this game going away if they show up and play well. I know we in the fanbase are already looking past the Redskins to the Saturday night game with the Chargers and Ravens and then on to the Colts. The people at St. Thomas Sports Park can’t afford to do that, and for the first time in a while Eddie George Jersey , I feel pretty confident that they aren’t.... Last night we spent the majority of Locked on Titans (listen here) talking about what the Titans game plan on offense should be if Marcus Mariota isn’t able to play against the Colts. His status is..."Last night we spent the majority of Locked on Titans (listen here) talking about what the Titans game plan on offense should be if Marcus Mariota isn’t able to play against the Colts. His status is up in the air right now, but he seems behind where he was after the injury in the first Colts game. This will be a game where Matt LaFleur can earn his money.Terry brought up the point that this would be a good time to see Adoree Jackson on offense for the first time this season. Adoree saw quite a few snaps on offense last season under Mike Mularkey when he played more total snaps than any other player in the league. I would assume we haven’t seen him on offense this season because they wanted to have him focus on defense and keep him fresh for his duties on that side of the ball.They need to give the Colts some looks on offense that they haven’t seen on tape. I do think Blaine Gabbert will play better in this game having a full week to prepare vs. coming in after a Mariota injury, but they are still going to need something to get a spark. Adoree is the perfect guy to provide that. Hand him the ball. Throw him a screen. Heck, take a shot to him down the field.The Titans had a great game plan in week 2 when the Titans were without Mariota, Taylor Lewan, Jack Conklin and Dennis Kelly. Can they pull a similar rabbit out of their hat in this one? That could be the difference between us talking about a playoff game or the draft next week.

Return to General