Extra Loot Table Files

Announcemenets, suggestions, and general discussion of WebDKP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:50 pm
This is a complete loot table for 25man Ulduar including Hard Modes, with the exception of Algalon as a loot table has not yet been released for this boss. http://files.filefront.com/13689022

AGAIN THIS IS COMPLETE.....

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:43 am
pak wrote:This is a complete loot table for 25man Ulduar including Hard Modes, with the exception of Algalon as a loot table has not yet been released for this boss. http://files.filefront.com/13689022

AGAIN THIS IS COMPLETE.....

your link doesnt work...it just brings us to the main Filefront page

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:15 am
Methedras wrote:I will temporarily host a file here that seems to be more accurate than the above file based on live drops thus far.

http://www.geocities.com/melifaxis/news

It's a free website that cant handle a ton of bandwidth, so if somone wants to grab it and host it elsewhere feel free.

Thank you for putting together the loot table.

I am using this in our guild, we are trying DKP for the first time. I notice a range of DKP values you entered, for many of the same item level (226) loot. Browsing for a couple minutes, I even noticed an item level 232 wand for lower cost than most 226 loot. I am just wondering how these values came to be, since I might get asked by guildies why X cost more than Y.

I imagine you had some system that took into account the slot, the item level, if it is tier or not, drop rate, etc? Any brief explanations / details on this?

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:58 am
You can just add/edit your own prices. If you use zero sum it doesn't really matter what the prices are as long as they are in the same "area". That or get a itemlvl calculator (DKP).

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:59 am
We use this:

* Feet 100
* Belt 100
* Chest 200
* Pants 200
* Head 175
* Shoulder 150
* Wrist 100
* Hands 150

* 2H - 300
* 1H - 150
* OH - 150

* Ring - 125
* Trinket - 125
* Neck - 125
* Back - 125
* Class item - 75

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:40 am
Pleco wrote:Thank you for putting together the loot table.

I am using this in our guild, we are trying DKP for the first time. I notice a range of DKP values you entered, for many of the same item level (226) loot. Browsing for a couple minutes, I even noticed an item level 232 wand for lower cost than most 226 loot. I am just wondering how these values came to be, since I might get asked by guildies why X cost more than Y.

I imagine you had some system that took into account the slot, the item level, if it is tier or not, drop rate, etc? Any brief explanations / details on this?

You're quite welcome. Glad someone found some use for it.

We do cost by item type not by ilevel. Downgrades cost 1/3 of the normal price rounded to the nearest whole point but have a lower bidding priority (!bid always trumps !downgrade). You have the full costs in the file.

To come up with the costs for each item type we basically just broke down the stats provided by an average item in the slot so that we could rank item types. Then we tested things out for all class/spec combos to make sure we were being relatively fair across all players (breakdown of this is below).

We just add a new DKP table for each new tier of content, thus everyone gets a clean slate when there are major content matches. So our BT/Hyjal/Sunwell table was separate from our SSC/The Eye table, etc.

Item Type Costs (Bid/Downgrade):
Cloaks, Necklaces, Relics (Idols, Librams, Sigils, Totems), Thrown Weapons, Wands, Shields, Off-Hand Items, & Trinkets: 25/8
Boss Quest Items (non-group lootable), Belts, Boots, Bracers, Gloves, & Rings: 30/10
Chestpieces, Leggings, Shoulders, & Helmets: 40/13
One-Handed Weapons (main/off-hands), Guns, Bows, & Crossbows: 50/17
Two-Handed Weapons: 75/25*

*The second Two-Handed Weapon a Fury Warrior bids on will be charged at the Off-Hand price of 25 DKP. We analyzed the class/spec cost to gear up each item slot and found that Fury Warriors alone were imbalanced in that they had to pay 100DKP more than the average class/spec combination. To get to this, we removed the item slots that all players need for their toon - 8 armor slots, cloak, neck, 2xTrinket, 2xRing and looked at the cost of filling the item slots remaining (below). Someone shouldnt have a big advantage or disadvantage against other raiders just because of their class/spec.

Class/Spec Combination Needs (Most Common):
Ret Paladin: 2H+Libram (100)
Prot Paladin: 1H+Shield+Libram (100)
Holy Paladin: 1H+Shield+Libram (125)
Prot Warrior Needs 1H+Shield+Ranged (125)
Fury Warrior: 2x2H+Ranged (200) (150 with amended cost)
Arms Warrior: 2H+Ranged (125)
Hunter: Ranged+2H (125)
Rogue: 2x1H+Thrown (125)
DK:2H+Sigil (100)
Feral Druid: 2H+Idol (100)
2H Caster (Mage/Lock/Priest/Resto Druid/Balance Druid): 2H+Wand/Idol (100)
1H Caster (Mage/Lock/Priest/Resto Druid/Balance Druid): 1H+Offhand+Wand/Idol (100)
Resto/Elemental Shaman: 1H+Shield+Totem (100)
Enhancement Shaman: 2x1H+Totem (125)

If you're curious about our full DKP rules I can give them to you. They have served us pretty well for several years now.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:18 pm
I updated the Heroic Ulduar Loot List (corrected some spelling mistakes, deleted duplicates, added some new pieces, and moved some loot to the correct bosses). Tell me if you find any mistakes/omissions/etc.

http://files.filefront.com/WebDKP+Loot+ ... einfo.html

Edit: 4 items have "" around them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:31 am
TrialCrusaderHeroictable.txt
http://www.filefactory.com/file/ah072fc ... ctable_txt

Trial of the Crusader.txt
http://www.filefactory.com/file/ah072ff ... usader_txt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:00 am

It is horde table. No alliance inside.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:56 am
Hello,

I was in search for an Icecrown Citadel 25 LootTable.
Anyone found something?

Greetings,
Urilmamir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:16 am
urilmamir wrote:Hello,

I was in search for an Icecrown Citadel 25 LootTable.
Anyone found something?

Greetings,
Urilmamir

I'm also looking for an ICC loot table, all of them. Even the 10 man. And the heroic versions. If you find something, please let me know.
Also, have any of you got other loot tables for other raids, like Ulduar and ToC (Alliance). Preferably updated to match the current need for items. Like items in Ulduar which could easily get replaced by Emblem of Triumph stuff should be cheaper than those which cannot.
If you do, please lend me a hand, I'm new to this whole WebDKP system. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:21 pm
If no-one posts anything.
I'll get up a ICC10 man loot table sometime this week using the values above.
My guild is starting to run ICC10 this week and we need DKP prices for it :)
PreviousNext

Return to General