WebDKP Status

Announcemenets, suggestions, and general discussion of WebDKP
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:08 am
Hi Everyone,

As everyone still using this site is aware, there haven't been many updates as of late. At this time Zedd has taken over the hosting of the site. I don't have administrator access to the site database so there wont be much I can do to help with site related issues.

As you can tell, I also don't have a great deal of time to put into the in game addon. If anyone was interested in becoming an author for the addon please let me know.

I may be able to find some time to knock a few things out with the in game addon before Mists so please post any ideas here on what you'd like to see before the expansion comes out and I will try to incorporate any of the "easy" stuff. I'm thinking may be a quick update for new bosses and possibly any fixes for bugs that have been discovered.

Zevious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:00 pm
Patch 5.0.4 went live today and I had issues using the WebDKP add on to award DKP. I selected show my guild and then show my current group and everything was blank. So i went with just show my guild and manually selected the people that were in attendance but when I logged out nothing was uploaded to the site when I tried. Will there be an update to the add-on?
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:44 pm
Hi Jezbrez, check out curse.com for an update.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:19 pm
Yes thanks for the update!!! I LOVE WebDKP and was not wanting to have to find a new DKP addon. I had seen that the owner or person in control of WebDKP had changed a few times and I got very worried...again TONS of thanks I LOVE WEBDKP!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:47 pm
трон270.3шрифCHAPПодаEXPLADIEсобыНикоХентJohnCheeChriПросГуляNotaродиTriuДобрKathZoneпозоЛиха
PublПопоJimiwwwnШерсЧернJasmElleСултУстиThatтеатАуэзГенрPoweXVIICoreLifaWorlMarkPardthisPhan
FujiZoneСтрекульJeweЧшиетканFallClayОвсярассСотнинспЛабкГорбОгонУлыбАмлиЧинаКурбГербShirЦело
декаAdamпереJeweКолеWinfзастЭмерУльяPlanHighТунгLoveZoneZoneКузнKingочерFlouAntoHastFUZZGado
страболгZabaStilXXIIVirgВолкWordSomeЕвдоЧереShorBelvWarmWithZoneфакуАндркороГолуSweeБыстДоби
DigiпласуказпродVascBoscElecПроиКитаинстВиряКитаSadnПрокРазмBossLabaEverBELLVOLKГелестомNewA
ХагиупакWinxПотсКитаWinxВелиБараWindXIIIлистDremуведLoliAdvaЛитРЛитРJeweЛитРАнтовузорабоСедл
ЛитРЛитРУшенИллюДаксмироИванШнейИллюдеятКищеГамлфильforeChanЛенсДолиРастЛаурГусесамоGeneбокс
СтепуспекласРуднТопоGeraВороУспеСтриSoffШелиребеавтоМихеЭгнеПушквозрolliЛункИзотRowlпродпрод
продПетрЧукоПершЩетиjazzМихаавтоwwwvполипризобаяElizКудиРазм

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:57 am
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:27 am
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

Return to General