Official Suggestions Thread

Announcemenets, suggestions, and general discussion of WebDKP

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:38 pm
Simple suggestion: On the DKP table for a guild, add either a "total DKP" or "average DKP per player", as in indication of DKP inflation. I basically am looking for a way to tell if more DKP is being spent or earned. Displaying one of these numbers would be really handy, and probably not a huge effort to implement.

Thanks for considering this feature.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:43 am
Pleco wrote:Simple suggestion: On the DKP table for a guild, add either a "total DKP" or "average DKP per player", as in indication of DKP inflation. I basically am looking for a way to tell if more DKP is being spent or earned. Displaying one of these numbers would be really handy, and probably not a huge effort to implement.

Thanks for considering this feature.

Lifetime DKP - Disabled
This option allows you to toggle visibility of a players Lifetime DKP on the table. This is the total DKP that a player has earned over the entire time they have played, ignoring any DKP that they have spent. It can be used as an indicator of how long a player has been with a guild.

You can enable this in your Settings to get their total earned tally, but it doesnt net out what they have spent. You could do some quick math though as it doesnt look like many changes are flying through on WebDKP nowadays.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:38 am
Is there a way to upload the DKP from my guild into my addon without being the creator / guild leader of that guild? Can't get it to work like the Synctool is working now... but maybe that's just me :?.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:27 pm
acuse wrote:1) I'd like to see a notify all button that would allow me to message everyone *in the raid* with how much DKP they have.

2) Playing off one #1, an easier way to message people with how much dkp they have, but only the selected player(s). I get a lot of whispers on "How much DKP do I have?" And I Have to manually go through the roster and check for them, then whisper them back. 8-15 tells at the start is time consuming, nevermind the misc tells during the raid.

Hey acuse, not sure if you realize it but people can whisper or tell you !list active to see all members dkp in the raid or they can whisper or tell you !dkp to get their own dkp. Also, !list hunter shows hunter, !list rogue etc
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:08 pm
Hi everyone,

I doubt many are still following this thread but if so I've added several things people have suggested.
The full listing of changes can be found here along with the files themselves:
http://ntlguild.info/forum/index.php?topic=175.0
If you find any issues please let me know. Also, I believe this is fully compatible with 3.2 from what I can tell so far.

Zevious

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:57 am
Zevious, I greatly appreciate you taking over WebDKP on CurseForge, I look forward to the future of this mod as my guild has been using this since the start of Wrath after several years using eqdkp and haven't looked back since.

My only concern right now, or suggestion is that for the future in game sync availability is made without the need to use WebDKP_Helper. Unfortunately until that is done or that the new 3.0 version is made to work with Helper I do not think we can make the switch to the newer versions.

One large concern about not having in game sync with other users is the matter of in game crashes. For instance if I were to crash mid game, all data is lost. If there is syncing occuring with 2-3 of my officers who can also take bids while I'm taking bids all our DKP matches and any one of us can sync outside of the game and with the WebDKP website after the fact. It provides a level of redundancy that we would not otherwise have.

Again, I'd like to thank you for taking over this project I look forward as to what is yet to come from it.

Thanks!
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:18 am
Hi Cowprince, I think you misunderstood the in game synching. Webdkp Helper is not compatible, meaning you don't want it installed. The 3.0 in game synching works without helper. I know exactly what you mean with in game crashes, that was why I added it :).
Im currently working on a tutorial to include in the zip file then will be working on raid attendance.

Zevious

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:01 am
Thanks Zevious, I didn't realize the in game sync was made a part of the app.

You sir, are the man.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:04 am
Hello,
I think it would be a great idea to develop a completely seperate addon for the raiders to use. I am not a guild master, and my guild leader will dock dkp or even /gkick raiders who download dkp, and screw it up. We just switched to this, and don't know if it would be a problem even. one thing I do know is also that some leaders have alts that are in other guild running this addon. Some features that I think may be usefull.

DKP Management (including webdkp)
1. a button you can just click and automatically whisper each guild member in the raid their current dkp including any just awarded for the boss just killed.
2. a feature that automatically detects when your on a 'guild leader' character, and when your not has options like disabling certain manager features.
3. an easy option for giving pugs in a raid a set ammount of dkp for that raid, and options to set their priority level. (keep in mind that this feature will have to allow for pugs who don't download the dkp raider tool, and will still need to be able to bid).

DKP for the Raider

1. an addon for players to manage their own 'dkp account' within a guild including options to detect and change profiles based on what character your logged into. the ability to keep the same profile with multipul toons (including combining their dkp with management approval).
2. support for multipul toons in multipul guilds to manage accounts specifically tied to a guild, and their dkp.
3. Support to upload dkp data for a character from webdkp.
4.an interface for AtlasLoot Enhanced to keep track of wishlists, and set automatic bidding peramaters for wishlist items.
5. Make bidding easier for playsers. Players/management select what role/lootclass a player is eledgable for, and automaticaly pops up with a window to just enter in a number, and click bid. after the initial bid/pass is selected, a small lightweight window pops up for continued bidding until the bidding is closed.
6. a feature, profiler, and activation button for when your pugging with a guild that runs dkp, but is not your own.
7. options in the interface or profiler to disable features, and remove the graphics for those features from the ui to help keep it sleek, and out of the way.

I hope some of my ideas have been helpful, and that I haven't suggested anything already implimented, or considered and dismissed seeing as how I don't run dkp. I look forward to your thoughts/feedback. Thanks to all the developers, and all the hard work they put into these great addons.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:35 pm
A few suggestions;

1) wowstead.com support for guilds who host their site on here
2) DKP can be viewed in-game via the Officers notes on guild roster.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:47 pm
Hi dudes. Wanted to talk about cryptocurrencies a bit, I read some predictions and many of them claim that bitcoin will rise in 2019. For me, that's great news, cause I started playing dice for bitcoins recently. What do you think about it? Maybe I should choose another cryptocurrency.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:53 pm
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting
PreviousNext

Return to General